Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday Night Blabs

I'd like to have something interesting to say, but I am tired, have a long Monday ahead of me, and am really attracted to my bed right now.

I will tell you this:


  1. I have a short work week. I'm super excited about that.  
  2. I ate deep fried bacon with maple syrup dipping sauce today. It was crazy good. And I deserve a heart attack. I don't want one, but if I had one I wouldn't think it just came out of nowhere. A heart attack could dick-punch me, say "You know why!!," and I'd completely understand.  
  3. I sleep way more than I should to be productive. Probably because see above point.
  4. I've been sleeping with my travel sleep mask on, and have been feeling much more well rested this past week. I never thought I could adjust, but I was wrong. I'm sort of addicted to it. 
  5. We saw a lot of movies this past week. American Sniper, The Theory of Everything and Unbroken. They were all really good. I was most surprised by what bad luck the main character in Unbroken had...just when you thought things couldn't get any worse, they would. 
  6. I'm constantly having to dab at some cat's ass around here. I thought cats were self-cleaning animals, but not so. 
  7. I ran out of things to say.  You're welcome, because it was starting to go downhill.


Have a good upcoming week, Reader. 

No comments: